Monday, July 16, 2007

So Sad

Kelli just called, and her cousin's three-month old baby didn't wake up Friday morning. I am so filled with sadness for her and feel such an urgency to pray for this couple who is experiencing such heartbreak. Please pray for this family during this time of shocking grief. I cannot imagine what they are going through. But as a mother, you cannot be unaffected by hearing this kind of news. Such a painful reminder of our lack of control. Please join me in praying peace, comfort, grace, and love on this family this week and in the difficult days to come. May it come in abundance. They live in the Tulsa area, and they are believers and have a great church family that will be able to love on them. But still, I'm sure it's incredibly lonely. I don't usually post prayer requests like this on my blog, but thank you for letting me share what's heavy on my heart right now, and I know my sweet friend would be extremely grateful for your prayers on her cousin's behalf.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't imagine! Man, I am so at a loss for words. That is so sad...

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Wow, we are praying for your friends! You are a great friend to post the request.